ALL Networks Privacy Statement you can travel through most of our site without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request. This privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations. Please read the complete privacy statement. By using this site, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collecting Information about You and Your Company we will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are asked to register before downloading demonstration or trial software, registering for events, subscribing to e-mail newsletters, or when requesting additional information. Personal information collected is normally limited to your name, the name of your organisation and your e-mail address, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you request.
Use of your Personal and Company Information
we use your personal information for these primary purposes:
- To help you quickly learn how our solutions can address your specific business issues.
- To ensure your requests for more information are acted on promptly and effectively in the manner you choose; and that you don't need to repeat your specific needs and selection criteria to the person who contacts you.
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
ALL Networks will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ALL Networks or the site; or (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ALL Networks and its website.
Access to your Personal and Company Information if you provide personal and company information on our website, you may obtain access and provide updates to that data by contacting us by e-mail or postal at the addresses listed at the bottom of this statement.
Security of your Personal and Company Information ALL Networks strictly protects the security of your personal and company information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Your personal and company information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
ALL Networks welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us by e-mail, or postal, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Access to and use of this site
is provided by ALL Networks subject to the following terms:
Use of a11networks.com
- By using a11networks.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of a11networks.com . If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use a11networks.com .
- ALL Networks may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by ALL Networks. Your continued use of a11networks.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use a11networks.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any a11networks.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of a11networks.com content requires the prior written permission of ALL Networks.
- You agree to use a11networks.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of a11networks.com . Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within a11networks.com .
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- a11networks.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to ALL Networks, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will ALL Networks be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of a11networks.com regardless of the form of action.
- ALL Networks does not warrant that functions contained in a11networks.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that a11networks.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying ALL Networks, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of ALL Networks, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of ALL Networks, or any other third party.
Contributions to a11networks.com
Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to a11networks.com , you:
- 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
- 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to ALL Networks for all the purposes specified above;
- 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
- 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
- 10.2 indemnify ALL Networks against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by ALL Networks as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on a11networks.com and the purposes specified above.
About the law:
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in a11networks.com. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- The views expressed in a11networks.com Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of ALL Networks.
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a a11networks.com Community service, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of a11networks.com Community areas.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to a11networks.com Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on a11networks.com , and ALL Networks considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, ALL Networks may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
ALL Networks reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on a11networks.com (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
ALL Networks © 2005-2006
12 The Sanctuary,